We know resources are tight for many small charities and no matter how much you need or would like to pay for support, sometimes it’s just not possible. Nova Fundraising’s committement to small charities, means that we provide a range of free offerings for small charities to help support your fundraising journey.
Here’s what we offer:
- Regular blogs published on our website with news, ideas, practice guidance & fundraising for small charities.
- A monthly newsletter sharing top tips, lessons learnt by Nova & Associates and news on skills and good practice. Sign up here.
- A monthly open surgery (usually the 2nd Friday of the month at 11:00am on Zoom) where we invite skilled friends to pop in & share advice, or we bring lessons and guidance from our own fundraising practice. Follow our Eventbrite page to be notified when we publish future events (or sign up to the newsletter above to be reminded monthly of upcoming details and registration links)
- Access to free fundraising templates & materials posted on the Nova Fundraising website.
- A free 30-minute trouble-shooting session (subject to availability in our busy diaries!) bookable by emailing Natasha (the lovely keeper of our diaries!) on firstname.lastname@example.org.