Why do a Fundraising Audit?
- You will gain a holistic overview of where your organisation is at in terms of fundraising – what’s been working well for you and what could be improved
- Fully understand how to utilise your organisation’s strengths and opportunities and mitigate risks
- Focus your perhaps limited resource on the areas that can get you the best results
- Have a realistic expectation of what your organisation can achieve
- Direct additional resource and investments to the area with the most potential
How long does it take?
This will vary based on a number of factors, such as how much data your organisation has, how long it has been running and how in depth you would like the external and internal research to be.