As fundraising professionals we have identified through our extensive experience of developing fundraising programmes, that certain foundations need to be in place in order for a fundraising programme to truly shine and to save a lot of costs further down the line.
The Fundraising Readiness Programme reviews your organisation’s culture, stakeholders, capacity and resources to deliver a successful and sustainable Fundraising Programme.
What does it entail?
- Internal stakeholder interviews, surveys and workshops
- Review of your organisation’s current resources and structures to support fundraising
- Identify possible fundraising prospects
- Identify possible fundable projects
- Review and develop key messaging for fundraising communications