What makes your organisation unique and why should individuals and organisations support your work?
A case for support is a vital foundation for any ask and will embed key questions that many individuals and organisations will ask before they decide to donate.
What does it entail?
- Collation of external and internal evidence to support the ‘problem’ your organisation seeks to address
- Beneficiary interviews and testimonials
- Competitor research
- Review of current messaging
- Review of the services/ solutions your organisation provides
- Development of a Theory of Change to help articulate the impact your organisation makes